Cycle and Walkway Construction
Access for all! Crankingfine has been very privileged to work with DOC, the Upper Clutha Tracks Trust and the Queenstown Lakes District Council to work on some of the amazing bike and walking tracks around Wanaka and Queenstown.
Our cycle and walkway services:
- constructing tracks to the specified standard
- machine built construction using our 1.7 Cat excavator modified for trail building, tipper truck, rock breaker, tracked power barrow, compactor and tools
- great relationships with other contractors should additional machines be required
- track maintenance
We operate under a comprehensive Health and Safety Policy with liability insurances.
Some recent projects include:
- Ben Lomond Track, Queenstown – upgrade of DOC walking track
- Newcastle Road Track, Hawea Flat – construction of cycle/walkway for Upper Clutha Tracks Trust
- Dublin Bay Track, Wanaka – construction of biking/walking track for Upper Clutha Tracks Trust
- Gladstone Track, Lake Hawea – upgrade of sections of cycle/walkway for QLDC
- Millennium Track, Wanaka – upgrade of sections of biking/walking track for QLDC